Home / Accomodation / Gold Cost Apartments
Gold Cost Apartments
Not only that, the dial of the replica watches
captured the design of the museum's petal dome skylight. This element became the crowning touch, making the uk replica watches
overall resonance with the museum's architecture. The crown part has also been replica watches sale
specially designed to add a ring of black rubber inner rings to echo the replica watches online
Apt 4204 / 9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise
Level 42 - From $200 per night
- Ocean, City & Views
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath / 1 Car
- 1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Bed + 4 Roll Away Bed
- Maximum Guests: 8
Q1 Resort on the Gold Coast, Queensland, is a spectacular feat that must be experienced; it is after all the tallest residential building in the southern hemisphere. The designers of Q1 have focused much on elegance when creating the space and mix the soothing scene of the ocean with the convenience of urban living. Within the stunning glass-encased structure, Q1 offers 74 levels of five-star luxury living with panoramic city, hinterland & ocean views.
Situated opposite the beach (off Hamilton Avenue), the resort is just 200 meters south of the busy main Surfers Paradise beach and Cavill Mall. It also comes complete with dining, shopping and recreational facilities for individual and group leisure. Some of the facilities to look forward to include lagoon swimming pools and alfresco poolside dining at Q1 Beach Club. The resort also includes a retail precinct, restaurants and cafes, conferencing facilities, indoor heated lap pool, steam and fitness room, the tranquil Q1 Spa, private theatrette and a children\'s games room.
Nearby popular attractions
- Surfers paradise Beach (patrolled section) - 200 m
- Newsagent & Licensed Bottle Shop - At door
- Doctor & Chemist - 200 metres
- Cavill Avenue, KFC, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Post Office - 200 m
- The award winning Chevron Renaissance shopping precinct - 300 m, offering a selection of cosmopolitan cafes & restaurants, fashion boutiques and specialty stores.
- Surfers Paradise Nightclubs - 10 minute walk
- Jupiters Casino - 10 Minutes by car/taxi; 20 minutes by Public Transport
- SeaWorld: 8 minutes by car - 15 minutes by Public Transport
- Wet n Wild, MovieWorld, Outback Spectacular - 20 minutes by car/taxi, 30 minutes by Shuttle, 40 minutes by Public Transport
- Australia Fair and Pacific Fair Shopping Centres - 10 minutes by car/taxi, 15 minutes by Public Transport
- HarbourTown (Biggera waters) - 20 minutes by car/taxi, 30 minutes by Public Transport
- Gold Coast Ariport (Coolangatta) - 35 minutes by car/taxi, 60 minutes by Shuttle/Public Transport
- Brisbane Airport (Brisbane) - 60 minutes by car, 75 minutes by Shuttle
Travel times are approximate only. Always allow plenty of time as travel Times may vary due to traffic conditions.