Not only that, the dial of the replica watches
captured the design of the museum's petal dome skylight. This element became the crowning touch, making the uk replica watches
overall resonance with the museum's architecture. The crown part has also been replica watches sale
specially designed to add a ring of black rubber inner rings to echo the replica watches online
Chevron Renaissance - Apartment 3204
Apt 3204 / 23 Ferny Avenue Surfers Paradise
Level 20 Tower 3 - From $175 per night
- Ocean, City & Views
- 2 Bed / 2 Bath / 1 Car
- 1 Queen Bed + 2 Single Bed + 2 Roll Away Bed
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Maximum Guests: 6
- Wheel chair Accessible: YES
- Smoking: NO
- Pet Friendly: NO
This modern and immaculate 2-bedroom apartment is situated on level 20 of the Skyline Central Tower 3 in the popular Chevron Renaissance Resort. It offers a great place to stay during your family holidays with views from the balcony over the resort pool and the Pacific Ocean in the distance.
Living area: The living area has fitted carpet and contains a comfortable lounge suite, dining table with six chairs, flat screen TV and Foxtel (no additional charge), DVD player and sound system. The lounge room has floor to ceiling glass doors that open onto a balcony with outdoor table and chairs where you can enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Gold Coast and the Pacific Ocean.
Kitchen: The fully equipped gourmet designer kitchen has granite bench tops, double stainless steel sink, electric cooktop, wall oven, rangehood, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave plus an island breakfast bar for casual meals.
Master bedroom: The master bedroom suite is elegantly furnished with a luxurious queen size bed and walk-in robe. It connects to a full en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet, twin hand basins, granite finishes and hair dryer. The master bedroom has floor to ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony with amazing ocean views.
Second bedroom: The second bedroom has 2 single beds and a built-in robe.
Bathroom: The main bathroom has a hand basin with granite finishes, bathtub, shower, toilet and hair dryer.
Laundry: Full laundry facilities with washer, dryer, vacuum cleaner and iron.
Cable TV: Unlimited Foxtel is provided at no extra charge.
All linen items are supplied (sheets, blankets, towels). The apartment is fitted with ducted air conditioning, sprinkler system and smoke detectors. Being situated in a gated security complex, it has private security lift to for sole use of residents, security intercom access and free under cover parking for one (1) vehicle. For your safety, internal chain locks are fitted to the front door and all balcony sliding doors.
The Towers of Chevron Renaissance is one of the most popular resorts in the Gold Coast. This award-winning 4.5 Star AAA rating resort is situated at the heart of Surfers Paradise and offers full resort-style facilities, including:
- A wonderful location that’s just a 2-minute walk from the Surfers Paradise patrolled beach
- Just one block away from the Cavill Mall entertainment, dining and shopping area
- The award winning Chevron Renaissance shopping precinct forms part of the complex, offering a selection of cosmopolitan cafes & restaurants, fashion boutiques and specialty stores
- Spectacular views of the ocean, the Gold Coast hinterlands and the Nerang River
- Beautifully designed and appointed foyers, reception, lounges and common areas
- The Chevron Renaissance Beaches in the Sky is inspired by the seaside villages of the Mediterranean coast, with huge swimming pools, golden sand beaches and a vast recreation space and garden
- Poolside barbeque and entertainment area
- Landscaped outdoor exercise and meditation area
- A 25-metre indoor lap pool Gymnasium and spa
- Male and female saunas
- Private theatre
- Games room with arcade machines and pool tables
- Free and secure car parking
- On site security
- Tour desk for attractions, theme parks, transfers, etc
Nearby popular attractions
- Surfers paradise Beach (patrolled section) - 200 m
- Newsagent & Licensed Bottle Shop - At door
- Coles Supermarket - At door
- Doctor & Chemist - 50 metres
- Cavill Avenue, KFC, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Post Office - 1 Block
- The award winning Chevron Renaissance shopping precinct - At door, offering a selection of cosmopolitan cafes & restaurants, fashion boutiques and specialty stores.
- Surfers Paradise Nightclubs - 5 to 10 minute walk
- Jupiters Casino - 10 Minutes by car/taxi; 20 minutes by Public Transport
- SeaWorld: 8 minutes by car - 15 minutes by Public Transport
- Wet n Wild, MovieWorld, Outback Spectacular - 20 minutes by car/taxi, 30 minutes by Shuttle, 40 minutes by Public Transport
- Australia Fair and Pacific Fair Shopping Centres - 10 minutes by car/taxi, 15 minutes by Public Transport
- HarbourTown (Biggera waters) - 20 minutes by car/taxi, 30 minutes by Public Transport
- Gold Coast Ariport (Coolangatta) - 35 minutes by car/taxi, 60 minutes by Shuttle/Public Transport
- Brisbane Airport (Brisbane) - 60 minutes by car, 75 minutes by Shuttle
Please Note: Travel times are approximate only. Always allow plenty of time as travel times may vary due to traffic conditions.
Check Availability & Book Online Now
The price listed here is per apartment per night of occupancy and is INDICATIVE ONLY. This price is subject to change without notice depending on the availability and the dates of your stay.
Please use our online Check Availability / Book Online facility to check the availability and the exact price of this property on your preferred dates AND to book the property online NOW.
Looking for the lowest Air fares?
SunMore Holidays gives you access to terrific airfares deals and online flight reservation. And you may find it convenient to book your flights at the same time as booking your holiday accommodation. More...
Terms & Conditions
By paying a deposit to secure your booking you confirm that you have read and agreed with SunMore Holidays standard Terms and Conditions
, including Standard Quote Terms. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions before you make your booking.
SunMore Holidays is not involved in the management of the listed properties and the listing is based purely on information supplied by the property owner or the appointed real estate agent. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is current and kept up to date, this information may change at any time without notice and we accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
The apartments listed on this website are managed by GCHR, a well-established independent licensed real estate agent duly appointed by the respective owners. GCHR is not affiliated or associated with the on-site management of the respective resort or hotel. All guest enquiries must be referred to the GCHR office located offsite in central Surfers Paradise (see http://goo.gl/L8L94C) and not to the onsite management.
The apartments listed on this website are fully self-contained apartments with appliances such as a fridge, freezer, microwave, electric stove top, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Other services such as FREE WIFI, FREE Foxtel and FREE parking are also provided by GCHR. However, as an offsite letting agent, GCHR does not provide daily housekeeping, room service, valet parking, concierge or porter service, mini bar or 24-hour reception. Guests will not receive such services from the onsite management.
Check-in or check-out is ONLY available at the GCHR office. Guests cannot check-in or check-out at the building’s on-site reception. GCHR has exclusive management access to a limited number of properties at each building.
Our guests get to enjoy the same resort facilities provided by the body corporate as do the guests of the hotel and residences who booked their stay through the Onsite manager.
For more information please see http://www.gchr.com.au/terms-conditions/ or call GCHR’s office on (07) 5539 8553.