Not only that, the dial of the replica watches
captured the design of the museum's petal dome skylight. This element became the crowning touch, making the uk replica watches
overall resonance with the museum's architecture. The crown part has also been replica watches sale
specially designed to add a ring of black rubber inner rings to echo the replica watches online
Sun City - Apartment 3401
Apt 3401 / 3400 Surfers Paradise Boulevard Surfers Paradise
Level 34 - From $295 per night
- Ocean, City & Views
- 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 1 Car
- 2 King Bed + 2 Single Bed + 2 Roll Away Bed
- Minimum Nights: 3
- Maximum Guests: 8
- Wheel chair Accessible: YES
- Smoking: NO
- Pet Friendly: NO
Located in the world class Sun City resort in Surfers Paradise, Apartment 3401 is the perfect accommodation for families and groups of friends who would like to enjoy the luxury of a top notch resort. This immaculate apartment boasts 3 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and is perched 34 high, allowing for breathtaking panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean from all rooms. All rooms are air-conditioned and the lounge area has an LCD TV which is connected to Foxtel completely free of charge.
Lounge and dining: The spacious living area is equipped with a lounge suite, a dining table which can accommodate up to six people, an LCD screen TV with Foxtel (free of charge), an impressive sound system and a DVD player. Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open to a balcony with panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and Surfers Paradise.
Kitchen: Luxurious granite finishes the tops of the counters and benches. Twin stainless steel kitchen sinks are built in and there is also a dishwashing machine, refrigerator, microwave oven, wall oven, range hood and electric stove.
Master bedroom suite: The master bedroom suite has a king size bed, builtin robe, full ensuite bathroom with granite finishes and a hair dryer. Views over Surfers Paradise and the Pacific Ocean are provided through floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to the balcony.
Second bedroom: Contains a king bed and a built-in robe.
Third bedroom: Contains two single beds and a built-in robe.
Main bathroom: The main bathroom has a hand basin with granite finishes, bathtub, shower as well as hair dryer. There is also a separate powder room.
Laundry: The laundry area of this apartment also has all the essentials including a vacuum cleaner, an iron, a dryer, and a washing machine.
All linen items are supplied (sheets, blankets, towels). The apartment is fitted with ducted air conditioning, sprinkler system and smoke detectors. Being situated in a gated security complex, it has private security lift to for sole use of residents, security intercom access and free under cover parking for one (1) vehicle. For your safety, internal chain locks are fitted to the front door and all balcony sliding doors.
Resort FacilitiesFeaturing unique Aztec-inspired designs and architecture and set amidst lush tropical gardens, Sun City Resort Surfers Paradise is located just one block from the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast. It is also very close to the shopping centres, restaurants, and bars of the area. If you feel like eating out, drinking with friends, or simply exploring what Surfers Paradise has to offer, you will find that everything is just a stone’s throw away.
If you are looking for world class Surfers Paradise accommodation, you should consider the holiday apartments at Sun City resort. Elegance and style are reflected in every feature of these spacious, modern and immaculate apartments. They offer state-of-the-art luxurious living with superb panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, the city or the hinterland.
Resort facilities include:
- 35 metre saltwater lagoon pool complete with sand and dragon waterslide
- AAA 4 ½ Star Surfers Paradise Resort
- Beautifully designed and appointed foyers, reception, lounges and common areas
- Full resort-style facilities
- Free and secure car parking
- On site security
- 35 metre saltwater lagoon pool complete with sand and dragon waterslide
- 25 metre heated indoor lap pool
- Poolside barbeque and entertainment area
- Landscaped outdoor exercise and meditation area
- Male and female saunas
- Games room
- Close to shopping and dining precinct
- Patrolled beach only one block from the resort
- Tour desk for attractions, theme parks, transfers etc
Nearby popular attractions
- Surfers paradise Beach (patrolled section) - 200 m
- Newsagent & Licensed Bottle Shop - 200 m
- Doctor & Chemist - 500 metres
- Cavill Avenue, KFC, McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Post Office - 500 m
- The award winning Chevron Renaissance shopping precinct - 500 m, offering a selection of cosmopolitan cafes & restaurants, fashion boutiques and specialty stores.
- Surfers Paradise Nightclubs - 10 minute walk
- Jupiters Casino - 10 Minutes by car/taxi; 20 minutes by Public Transport
- SeaWorld: 8 minutes by car - 15 minutes by Public Transport
- Wet n Wild, MovieWorld, Outback Spectacular - 20 minutes by car/taxi, 30 minutes by Shuttle, 40 minutes by Public Transport
- Australia Fair and Pacific Fair Shopping Centres - 10 minutes by car/taxi, 15 minutes by Public Transport
- HarbourTown (Biggera waters) - 20 minutes by car/taxi, 30 minutes by Public Transport
- Gold Coast Ariport (Coolangatta) - 35 minutes by car/taxi, 60 minutes by Shuttle/Public Transport
- Brisbane Airport (Brisbane) - 60 minutes by car, 75 minutes by Shuttle
Please Note: Travel times are approximate only. Always allow plenty of time as travel Times may vary due to traffic conditions.
Check Availability & Book Online Now
The price listed here is per apartment per night of occupancy and is INDICATIVE ONLY. This price is subject to change without notice depending on the availability and the dates of your stay.
Please use our online Check Availability / Book Online facility to check the availability and the exact price of this property on your preferred dates AND to book the property online NOW.
Looking for the lowest Air fares?
SunMore Holidays gives you access to terrific airfares deals and online flight reservation. And you may find it convenient to book your flights at the same time as booking your holiday accommodation. More...
Terms & Conditions
By paying a deposit to secure your booking you confirm that you have read and agreed with SunMore Holidays standard Terms and Conditions
, including Standard Quote Terms. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions before you make your booking.
SunMore Holidays is not involved in the management of the listed properties and the listing is based purely on information supplied by the property owner or the appointed real estate agent. While we make every effort to ensure that this information is current and kept up to date, this information may change at any time without notice and we accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions.
The apartments listed on this website are managed by GCHR, a well-established independent licensed real estate agent duly appointed by the respective owners. GCHR is not affiliated or associated with the on-site management of the respective resort or hotel. All guest enquiries must be referred to the GCHR office located offsite in central Surfers Paradise (see http://goo.gl/L8L94C) and not to the onsite management.
The apartments listed on this website are fully self-contained apartments with appliances such as a fridge, freezer, microwave, electric stove top, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher. Other services such as FREE WIFI, FREE Foxtel and FREE parking are also provided by GCHR. However, as an offsite letting agent, GCHR does not provide daily housekeeping, room service, valet parking, concierge or porter service, mini bar or 24-hour reception. Guests will not receive such services from the onsite management.
Check-in or check-out is ONLY available at the GCHR office. Guests cannot check-in or check-out at the building’s on-site reception. GCHR has exclusive management access to a limited number of properties at each building.
Our guests get to enjoy the same resort facilities provided by the body corporate as do the guests of the hotel and residences who booked their stay through the Onsite manager.
For more information please see http://www.gchr.com.au/terms-conditions/ or call GCHR’s office on (07) 5539 8553.